Tuesday, October 29, 2013

After three years we finally get to bring our little girl home

It is time!  For those of you who still check into this blog, we are heading to Ethiopia to get our little girl and bring her home.  If you haven't already let me know, I'm keeping a private blog of our happenings while in Ethiopia - let me know if you'd like to follow along.  It's directed to my kiddos and it's my way of keeping in touch back at home.
I can't wait!!!!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I would LOVE to follow along! HOW exciting and what a blessing!! Heidi

Anonymous said...

Me too! :) So, so happy for your family!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Hi amy, I would love to follow along. I am thrilled for your family and can't wait to read about your adventures.

this is Angela williams (from Boston :-)

Karen said...

so happy for you
karenarc1@juno.com

Natalie said...

This is me, Natalie a friend of Paul's from college, I messaged you at the beginning of your last trip and you said I could follow along but I don't have the blog page?? Is it still okay?

MY INFO

My photo
I'm married to an incredibly fabulous guy and we have five beautiful children. I'm able to stay home and keep our house spotless and meals on the table when needed.